October Nights by Kevin Lucia
Halloween is a night when anything seems possible.
This is true everywhere, but nowhere more so than in the small town of Clifton Heights. October Nights here are long and strange, filled with both dread and transformation, and in these four shared-world tales of small-town Halloween horror, you’ll encounter things both wondrous and terrifying, in equal measure:
– A priest hears a ghostly confession on Halloween night which will mark him forever.
– A young man is offered a supernatural chance to remake his fortune, at the risk of losing everything.
– A pastor fleeing the death of his daughter comes to Clifton Heights to face his fears, but finds himself living a nightmare instead.
– Two people with supernatural talents face-off with an engine of darkness and pain on Halloween night.
Four connected Halloween tales, evoking echoes of Ray Bradbury and Charles L. Grant, taking place in a town where every day is All Hallow’s Eve. Spend the Halloween season in Clifton Heights…if you dare.
You may also like…
- Out now: a horror art book of Joe R. Lansdale’s Incident On And Off a Mountain Road.
- New Audiobook Release: The Conservator’s Collection
- New Crystal Lake Kids release: Holiday Hijinks with Bones the Cat
- Limited-edition hardcover, out today!
- New Audiobook Release: It Haunts the Mind & Other Stories by Nick Roberts