They are calling to you.
Do you hear them?
They are the whispered echoes of your darkest fears.
From the pen of horror writer Paul F. Olson comes Whispered Echoes, a stunning dark fiction collection that will carry you down lonely twilight byways into a world of darkness and dread. It’s a world of forgotten roadways, sleepy small towns, deep forests, windswept waters—a place where the uneasy spirits of your imagination roam free and anything at all can happen.
- A man searches for answers at an abandoned lighthouse and uncovers an unspeakable past
- An unassuming tourist goes for a stroll and leaves devastation in his wake
- An ancient voice speaks from the depths of a long-forgotten cave
- A violent storm rages overhead, while the scratching sounds begin in the cellar below
- A man inherits the family talent, but what price does that legacy demand
- A return to the family homestead brings overwhelming memories, but the darkest memory of all still waits outside
- A late-night call from an abandoned camp brings a frightened cop face-to-face with everything he fears
- A wild joyride ends with a surprise reunion and an encounter with the impossible
Previously available only in a deluxe limited edition, Whispered Echoes features the resurrection of eleven classic horror stories, originally published in the ‘80s and ‘90s and out-of-print for years, along with a stunning new novella written especially for this collection. With a foreword by horror master Chet Williamson and an introduction by the author, this book is an unforgettable journey through the quiet heart of terror.