There are unbelievable things that happen in this world and others. Things that push the boundaries of reality, that touch on the supernatural. These are the tales of those fantastic and horrifying things.
Come discover the lost supernatural stories behind some of the most famous people and events in history. Explore the secret history that has been hidden in the shadows of the world, and even alternative histories from other worlds: a young man seeking the secret of immortality from none other than Bela Lugosi, the tragic story of how the Titanic really sank, the horrifying lengths the people of New York city would explore to rise above the Great Depression, and many more Fantastic Tales of Terror.
Edited by Eugene Johnson. Artwork by Luke Spooner. With an introduction by horror icon Tony Todd (Candyman, Night of The Living Dead).
- Introduction by Tony Todd
- “The Deep Delight of Blood” by Tim Waggoner
- “Unpretty Monster” by Mercedes Yardley
- “The Tell-Tale Mind” by Kevin J. Anderson
- “Topsy-Turvy” by Elizabeth Massie
- “Ray and the Martian” by Bev Vincent
- “The Girl with the Death Mask” by Stephanie M. Wytovich
- “On a Train Bound for Home” by Christopher Golden
- “The Custer Files” by Richard Chizmar
- “Red Moon” by Michael Paul Gonzalez
- “The Prince of Darkness and the Showgirl” by John Palisano
- “The Secret Engravings” by Lisa Morton
- “Mutter” by Jess Landry
- “La Llorona” by Cullen Bunn
- “The London Encounter” by Vince Liaguno
- “Bubba Ho-Tep” by Joe R. Lansdale
- “Gorilla my Dreams” by Jonathan Maberry
- “Articles of Teleforce” by Michael Bailey
- “Sic Olim Tyrannis” by David Wellington
- “The Washingtonians” by Bentley Little
- “Scent of Flesh” by Jessica Marie Baumgartner
- “Rotoscoping Toodies” by Mort Castle
- “Lone Wolves” by Paul Moore
- “The Great Stone Face vs. the Gargoyles” by Jeff Strand
- “The Return of the Thin White Duke” by Neil Gaiman
Proudly represented by Crystal Lake Publishing—Tales from the Darkest Depths.