About the Book
- This anthology begins with Joe R. Lansdale’s The Folding Man, one of his darkest stories ever written.
- Kealan Patrick Burke’s Go Warily After Dark pulls us into a desolated world, and reminds us of the price of survival: a guilt that seeps into the marrow.
- Damien Angelica Walter’s Everything Hurts, Until it Doesn’t places us in the middle of a family whose secrets and traditions are thicker than blood.
- Jennifer Loring’s When the Dead Come Home explores a loss so dark, that even the stars are sucked into its melancholic vacuum.
- Jennifer Loring – When the Dead Come Home
- Joe R. Lansdale – The Folding Man
- Kealan Patrick Burke – Go Warily After Dark
- T. E. Grau – To the Hills
- Damien Angelica Walters – Everything Hurts, Until it Doesn’t
- Sheldon Higdon – Drowning in Sorrow
- Max Booth III – Whenever You Exhale, I Inhale
- Bruce Golden – The Withering
- JG Faherty – Grave Secrets
- Hunter Liguore – End of the Hall
- David Dunwoody – Snowmen
- Timothy G. Arsenault – Pieces of Me
- Maria Alexander – Neighborhood Watchers
- Timothy Johnson – The Story of Jessie and Me
- Michael Bailey – I will be the Reflection Until the End
- E.E. King – The Honeymoon’s Over
- Darren Speegle – Song in a Sundress
- Cynthia Ward – Weighing In
- Michael Haynes – Reliving the Past
- Leigh M. Lane – The Long Haul
- Mark Cassell – Dust Devils
- Del Howison – Liminality
- Gene O’Neill – The Gardener
- Jeff Cercone – Condo by the Lake
Other Books in "Tales from the Lake"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."