The legend continues with the TALES FROM THE LAKE VOL.4: THE HORROR ANTHOLOGY
Twenty-four heart-rending tales with elements of terror, mystery, and a nightmarish darkness that knows no end.
Welcome to my lake. Welcome to where dreams and hope are illusions…and pain is God.
In the spirit of popular Dark Fiction and Horror anthologies such as Gutted: Beautiful Horror Stories and Behold: Oddities, Curiosities and Undefinable Wonders, and the best of Stephen King’s short fiction, comes Crystal Lake Publishing’s Tales from The Lake anthologies.
This fourth volume of Speculative Fiction contains the following short stories:
- Jennifer Loring – When the Dead Come Home
- Joe R. Lansdale – The Folding Man
- Kealan Patrick Burke – Go Warily After Dark
- T. E. Grau – To the Hills
- Damien Angelica Walters – Everything Hurts, Until it Doesn’t
- Sheldon Higdon – Drowning in Sorrow
- Max Booth III – Whenever You Exhale, I Inhale
- Bruce Golden – The Withering
- JG Faherty – Grave Secrets
- Hunter Liguore – End of the Hall
- David Dunwoody – Snowmen
- Timothy G. Arsenault – Pieces of Me
- Maria Alexander – Neighborhood Watchers
- Timothy Johnson – The Story of Jessie and Me
- Michael Bailey – I will be the Reflection Until the End
- E.E. King – The Honeymoon’s Over
- Darren Speegle – Song in a Sundress
- Cynthia Ward – Weighing In
- Michael Haynes – Reliving the Past
- Leigh M. Lane – The Long Haul
- Mark Cassell – Dust Devils
- Del Howison – Liminality
- Gene O’Neill – The Gardener
- Jeff Cercone – Condo by the Lake
With an introduction by editor Ben Eads. Cover art by Ben Baldwin.
Experience great fiction today in paperback or Kindle on Amazon.
Remember to add it on Goodreads (and leave a review if you like it).